Tinder is down right now and not working for hundreds of users on iOS and Android.
Independent outage monitor Down Detector has received a surge of Tinder down reports today.
According to Down Detector, 45 per cent of reported issues with Tinder relate to sending and receiving messages.
While 29 per cent are related to login problems and 25 per cent are to do with server connection.
Elsewhere on Twitter Tinder users have also reported receiving error 5000 messages.
One user tweeted: “@Tinder I was having trouble sending and recieving messages. I restarted my phone, and now I can’t log in – getting error code 5000.
“Any ideas on what’s going on, or what I can do?”
And another posted: “@Tinder I’ve been logged out my account and can’t login and get error code 5000 can someone help”.
In other Tinder news, new stats were revealed about the dating app ahead of Dating Sunday 2019.
This is the busiest day of the year for people searching on dating apps.
In 2018 on Dating Sunday Tinder saw a 26 per cent increase in matches and 27 per cent increase in chats compared to the previous weeks.
There was also a 41 per cent increase in the number of people downloading the Tinder dating app.
To help Tinder users out, the app offered advice on how to succeed.
Things you should never do
– Leave your bio blank
– Don’t wear sunglasses in your photos – they reduce swipes by 12 per cent
Things you should always do
– Smile in your photos – it can increase your likes by 14 per cent
– Pick photos of you wearing bright colours so you stand out from the background
– Use the smart photos, so it automatically picks your most popular photo first
– Log on on Sunday afternoons – it’s the best time to use the app as it’s when the most people are online
– Use GIFs – they are 30% more likely to get a reply
– Be yourself and be respectful