Before the iPhone 11 is announced at Apple’s September event, here’s where to get the best deals on the current models.
Apple is rumored to be revealing the latest iPhone models during its annual event in September: The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11R, and 11 Max, as reported by our sister site CNET. The phones won’t offer 5G—users will have to —but murmurs of other exciting features are circling.
SEE: Get more done with your iPhone: Tips and tricks for power users (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
Apple announced the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR on September 12, 2018 to replace Apple’s 10th anniversary iPhone X. The three latest iPhone models started at $749, a whopping $999, and $1,099, respectively—with the XS being the most expensive flagship iPhone to date.
Ahead of the release of the latest iPhone editions in the next few weeks, many retailers and mobile carriers are featuring deals on the iPhone X series models. Here are some of the best deals, by cellular providers and retailers.
- AT&T: Buy one iPhone XR, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max at AT&T and save $750 on another (or an iPhone XR 64GB free), when you purchase both on qualified installment agreement and eligible wireless service.
- Verizon: Receive up to $450 off with trade-in, along with $200 if they make the switch with unlimited.
- Sprint: Lease an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max with Sprint and get one iPhone XR 64 GB for free (or up to $750 off another iPhone X series model) on an additional line. Or, just get a single iPhone XR for just $15/month.
- T-Mobile: Save $750 on the iPhone XS or XS Max when you buy two and add two Magenta Plus lines. Buyers can also get a free iPhone XR when the purchase of one and two Magenta Plus lines.
- Apple: Trade in an old iPhone to get an iPhone XR for as low as $479, or an iPhone XS for as low as $729, or up to a $270 trade-in value for the used device.
- Best Buy: Trade in your old iPhone for a value of up to $550, depending on model and storage capacity.
This article will be updated as deals change and with the anticipated release of the new iPhone in September.
For more, check out the Six things the 2019 iPhone 11 needs to keep up with Android on our sister site ZDNet.