Division 2 is going down for maintenance this week with PS4 and Xbox One servers set to be taken offline for two hours. Ubisoft has revealed that on Thursday April 25 Division 2 servers will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance. Division 2 servers will go down at 3.30am eastern time and 12.30am pacific time for two hours. For those in the UK that will be 8.30am BST and for those in other parts of Europe Division 2 servers will go down at 9.30am CEST.
The news was revealed by the Division 2 Twitter which posted: “Agents! Maintenance incoming tomorrow, April 25th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, approximately 2 hours.”
While a blog post from Ubisoft added: “Greetings Agents, the servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, April 25th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT.
“Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.
“Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.”
Click here to be directed to the Ubisoft forum page where updates will be revealed on the Division 2 maintenance.
The latest Division 2 server downtime comes after the Ubisoft hit was taken offline last Friday ahead of the rollout of a new patch.
The latest patch fixes a whole load of issues, including a problem with players getting stuck after revival.
Some of the more beneficial changes relate to the overall difficulty of the game, especially on higher settings.
NPC damage and health has been lowered above normal difficulty, although more will spawn.
You can check out the full Division 2 patch notes below…
• Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
• Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
• Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
• Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
• Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
• Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
• Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
• Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.