WhatsApp is the world’s most popular mobile chat app, boasting more than 1.5 billion users around the world. One of WhatsApp’s main attractions is the ability to message and chat with anyone around the world for free, via an internet connection. This makes WhatsApp a wonderful way to wish friends and family good wishes and holiday greetings this 4th of July, also known as Independence Day 2019.
Composing quality Independence Day wishes and greetings to your loved ones can seem like a time-consuming and daunting task.
It is however nice to make an effort in expressing how we can celebrate this historic event in America’s history.
So simply pair the examples listed below with your own original WhatsApp message to wish your loved ones a wonderful Independence Day.
And if you are still stuck, just copy one from the Happy Independence Day samples below into a WhatsApp message.
Short Independence Day WhatsApp messages:
1. I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain.
2. Feel proud of being part of a prosperous nation.
3. Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
4. Best wishes on Independence Day 2019.
5. Wishing you a happy Independence Day.
6. Happy birthday our dear country.
7. Enjoy the freedom to the fullest. Happy Independence Day.
8. Let’s remember all the past heroes who fought for our freedom and unity.
Longer Independence Day WhatsApp messages:
1. The future, progress, and development of our great country do not lie solely on technological improvement, but on how we build social cohesion and trust between our nation and its people. That way, we can build a great nation we all can rely on and be proud of. Happy Fourth of July!
2. As a nation, we need good leaders. Leaders who we all can trust, the kind of leaders who always put public interests above their political or personal interests, so that the yearnings and aspirations of the commoners can be realized. This is my message to all as we mark this year Independence Day anniversary. Have a fun celebration.
3. As we celebrate our nation’s independence day, let’s remember our past leaders who lost their lives in the battle for the freedom we are enjoying today. Have a wonderful independence day.
4. Every citizen should have a sense of belonging wherever they found themselves. Let all our politicians rise to the great task of building social trust between the people and the nation. By so doing, we can have peace and stability in our country. Here’s wishing everyone a happy freedom day celebration.